I love banana bread and muffins, but when I’m focusing on training and constantly counting my macros, I don’t get to enjoy baking as much as I used to. These make the perfect snack between meals or prior to training, plus they’re easy to pack when you’re on the move.
- Calories: 94 per serving
- Macros: 3g F, 9g C, 7g P (exactly 1 zone block)
- Gluten Free
6 eggs or ¾ Cup egg whites
2 scoops (60g) Protein Powder (flavor of your choice) – we used Catalyst by Strength.com Natural Vanilla Grassfed Whey
½ Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
4 medium Bananas (285g)
3/4 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
1 ½ Tbsp Coconut Butter or Kerrygold Grassfed Butter (21g)
¼ tsp Cinnamon
¼ tsp Nutmeg
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
½ tsp Baking Soda
1. Preheat oven to 365 degrees.
2. Mash bananas and then add in applesauce, eggs, butter, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, mix protein powder, shredded coconut, cinnamon, and baking soda.
4. Pour into 12 greased muffin tins or silicone muffin cups. (Do not use paper cups they stick!)
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned on top and cooked all the way through.
6. Let cool. Enjoy!