Just in time for Easter, we have the perfect version of Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Eggs with a punch of protein!
- 1/4 cup Natural Whey Protein (flavor of your choice. get creative!)
- 2 tbsp Natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp Agave syrup
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/8 cup Ground almonds
- 1 bar Dark chocolate
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate in a bowl until soft. (If it’s too sticky, add more ground almonds. If it’s too dry, add a very small amount of water)
- Shape dough into balls.
- Tip: a 1/8 cup measuring spoon is the perfect size to use as a mold for these eggs, if you prefer that over hand rolled eggs.
- Melt dark chocolate.
- Dip each ball in the melted chocolate and place it on a tray lined with aluminium foil or baking paper.
- Spoon more melted chocolate on top until each egg is covered.
- Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours to set.
Happy Easter from the team at Strength.com