1 ½ cups quick oats
¼ tsp salt
½ cup peanut butter (or another nut butter)
½ cup agave nectar or honey
2 Scoops of Vanilla Whey BuiltByStrength Protein Powder
¼ cup of mini chocolate chips
- Stir all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9 x 14 pan lined with parchment/wax paper.
- Place another sheet of parchment paper over the top and continue to press down and spread until it fills the bottom of the pan.
- Refrigerate the granola mixture for about 1-2 hours.
- Store in a sealed container.