- 1/2 cup salted nut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup #BuiltByStrength Vanilla Whey protein powder (36 grams)
- 1/4 cup tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Place a baking sheet in the center of your oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet once heated with parchment paper for easy cookie removal.
- In a medium bowl, combine your nut butter, coconut sugar, egg, egg white, and vanilla extract.
- Mix ingredients until they are well blended.
- Fold in the baking soda, #BuiltByStrength Vanilla Whey protein powder and coconut flour with a spatula until well combined.
- Once combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
Note: The dough should be slightly sticky when finished. If you need a firmer dough, add a bit more protein powder. For a looser dough, sprinkle the batter with a bit of your favorite milk alternative like coconut or almond, and fold again.
- Take a small spoon or cookie scooper to portion the dough into 12 equal drops on your prepared cookie sheet.
- With your fingers, gently flatten the tops of the cookies so they spread evenly.
Bake and Enjoy!
- Bake cookies for 7-8 minutes or until edges are slightly golden brown. Be careful not to over bake the cookies; this can make them very dry.
- Cool cookies for 3-5 minutes before transferring them to a plate.
Amount per serving (1 cookie) Calories: 112 | Fat: 6g | Carbohydrates: 8g |Protein 7g
Note: Nutrition information will vary based on the type of nut butter used.