These easy protein brownies are just want you need for a mid-week treat.
You’re going to love the fudgy goodness made with only a few simple ingredients.
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of your Builtbystrength Chocolate Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Vanilla or Chocolate Almond Milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Spray 8×8 inch baking pan with nonstick coconut oil cooking spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place oats in blender until they resemble the consistency of flour .
- In a medium bowl , whisk the oats with the protein powder and cocoa powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix together applesauce, egg whites, honey, vanilla and almond milk until well combined.
- Add to dry ingredients to wet mixture and mix together until combined.
- Microwave coconut oil and 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in a small bowl until the chips are melted. Gently stir into brownie batter.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 20-22 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into 12 squares.