We are loving all things pumpkin right now! We added a little spice to one of our favorite snack recipes. You can add your favorite Built By Strength Whey Protein Flavor, and any kind of nut butter you prefer. We love them with crunchy almond butter.
Recipe Makes 36 Balls
– 2 Cups of Rolled Oats
– 1 1//2 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
– 1/4 Cup Honey or Maple Syrup
– 1. 5 Scoops Vanilla Built By Strength Protein
– 2 Cups Nut Butter
– 1 TBSP of Chia Seeds
– 1 TSP of Vanilla
– 1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
– 2 TBSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Take a small scoop of dough and roll into tight balls.
3. Place the balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for at least 30 mins.
4. Move balls to an airtight container and keep them in the refrigerator for best quality.