Chai Tea Latte lovers this ones for you! Skip the latte and make this delicous high protein breakfast. You can make these ahead time, even prep a few jars of them for the week. We love them warmed up with a tablespoon of nut butter and dash of cinnamon.
- 1/4 cup chai tea *
- 1/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Built By Strength Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 drops of Chai Liquid Stevia ( wait until you try this!)
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined.
- You can transfer the Chai Latte Overnight Oats to a mason jar with lid, or cover your bowl and place in the fridge overnight.
- Stir well when you are ready to eat! You can also warm the oats and top with a scoop of almond butter, chia seeds and a dash of cinnamon.
*Soak a chai tea bag in ¼ cup of hot water for about 10 minutes. Let the tea cool before mixing.