Soft and chewy homemade granola bars that are delicious as-is or can be modified based on your favorite nut butter, protein flavor, dried fruit or chocolate chips. They contain wholesome ingredients, with a salty-sweet flavor and a little crunch!
+Pro Meal Prep Tip: Double the batch and freeze half for later enjoyment.
1 ½ cups quick oats
¼ tsp salt
½ cup peanut butter (or another nut butter)
½ cup agave nectar or honey
2 Scoops of Vanilla Whey BuiltByStrength Protein Powder
¼ cup of mini chocolate chips
- Stir all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9 x 14 pan lined with parchment/wax paper.
- Place another sheet of parchment paper over the top and continue to press down and spread until it fills the bottom of the pan.
- Refrigerate the granola mixture for about 1-2 hours. This will harden the mixture and make it easier to cut the granola into bars. You can leave the bars out for an hour so they warm to room temperature and they will become a little softer and chewy.
- Store in a sealed container.
CALORIES 153 I PROTEIN 8 I CARBS 13 I FAT 7