Make a batch of these SNOWBALL PROTEIN BITES in minutes and include them as part of your energetic, healthy diet. We combined quick oats with nut butter ( you can use your favorite) to create the perfect base. Protein + Carbs + Fat = Macro Perfection.
1 cup quick oats ( these are a finer texture than regular oats and perfect for mixing)
3-4 tbsp agave, or honey
3 tbsp peanut butter
1 1/2 scoops Built By Strength Whey Protein
2 – 3 tbsp vanilla extract
1 pinch sea salt
1 cup finely shredded coconut for rolling
- In a large bowl, mix together oats and protein.
- Add agave or honey and peanut butter. Mix until combined.
- Next, add the vanilla extract and salt to the mix. Stir well.
- Once everything is well combined, take a large spoonfulls of the mixture and roll into balls.
- Roll the balls in the finely shredded coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in your fridge for up to two weeks.