There’s loads of good stuff in these healthy bites that truly taste like little peanut butter cookies. Tons of natural peanut butter, oats, protein, honey and of course, some mini chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter + Honey + Vanilla Protein make these taste so sweet and delicious! It’s one of our favorite combinations.
- 1 cup salted peanut butter or your favorite salted nut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 Scoops BuiltByStrength Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the oats, coconut flour and protein powder until well combined, and then add the chocolate chips. If the mixture doesn’t hold together well when pinched together, add a teaspoon or two of water until the mixture holds together well when you pinch the mixture together.
- Form 1” balls by packing the mixture firmly in your hands to form the balls.
- Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or refrigerate for 1 week.