Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe: Easy Football Party Appetizer
Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Buffalo Chicken dip has all the flavors of Buffalo Chicken Wings without the bones! Amazing flavors and textures with just the right touch of dressing.
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons melted butter
8 ounces cream cheese , softened
2 cups cooked chicken – rotisserie chicken works great
2/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
1/3 cup low moisture shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
1/4 cup coarsely chopped scallions
8×8-inch baking dish
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter with 1 teaspoon minced garlic in the microwave for 30 seconds until melted; set aside.
- Wet fingertips with water and evenly press 8 ounces cream cheese into the bottom of baking dish.
- Toss chicken, hot sauce, and butter-garlic mixture in a medium mixing bowl.
- Spread chicken mixture over the cream cheese and top with 1/3 cup shredded cheese and 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles. *At this point the dish can be covered and refrigerated until ready to bake and serve.
Italian Dressing Marinated Steak Skewers
Colorful, hearty and healthy make these a great entree for the big game. Easy to cook and loads of flavor!
Steak or stew meat
3 bell peppers
1 sweet onion
Salt and Pepper
1 Italian Dressing Bottle of your choice
- Slice up your steak into bite-sized pieces.
- Marinade the steak pieces for at least 2 hrs before cooking.
- Chop up your bell peppers and onion into approximately 1×1 inch squares
- Put the steak, onion and pepper on a kabob, alternating in the order.
- Season with a little extra salt and pepper over the kabobs before placing on the grill and cooking for as long as you feel necessary.
- Heat coconut oil, peanut butter, and chocolate chips in a large saucepan until melted and completely mixed.
- Add the box of Chex cereal and mix until all squares are coated.
- Dump coated squares into a large zip lock bag. Combine chocolate protein powder and PB2 . Add to the bag with the cereal. Shake it around until cereal squares are completely dusted.
E N J O Y !