As the world continues to monitor the coronavirus situation very closely, your team at Strength wants to take a moment to reach out and share the steps we’re taking to keep our products just as safe and clean as they’ve always been.
The health and safety of our team and our customers will always be our top priority, which is why we have taken these additional steps to serve you in the safest way possible. Following the recommendations made by the Center for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and our local county agencies, these are the following steps Strength.com is taking to limit potential exposure within the communities we live, work, train, and ship your Strength.com products.
- Our Strength.com products were manufactured prior to this unfortunate event
- All of our products are manufactured in a facility that is FDA inspected, NSF Certified, and SQF Certified.
- All employees must wash hands before shipping packages.
- All employees must wear gloves while shipping packages.
- No employees may eat or drink while shipping packages.
- All packages will be wiped down prior to shipping.
- All employees that are not feeling well must work from home, or take the day off.
- Employees must wash hands routinely and thoroughly.
- Employees must wipe down desks, surfaces, computer mice, cell phones, and computer keyboards regularly.
- Our cleaning service is sanitizing all tables within our warehouse, as well as additional door handles, knobs, light switches, etc.
On a final note, we want to ensure our customers that our Strength.com products are still safe. In this time of uncertainty, trust that you can still use Strength.com to help meet all your health and fitness needs. We know that the coronavirus is affecting some of our customers financially, and that lots of you are staying home, which is why we are offering 30% off a three pack of protein with the code “Stock30” on Strength.com. Stock up on those healthy foods now!