High protein birthday cake bites are soft, tender, and sprinkled with the rainbow for fun. No added sugar make these a perfect healthy treat. You can swap out the almond butter for your favorite nut butter. We used coconut flour because the texture and sweetness pair perfectly with our Vanilla Protein. If you don’t have coconut flour, you can use any flour you have on hand, you might need to add a sweetener alternative to the mixture.
SO easy to make! Mix, roll and freeze! Ready in 30 minutes.
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 1/2 scoops BuiltByStrength Vanilla Whey Protein
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
4 tbsp almond butter
3 tbsp chocolate chips
Rainbow sprinkles to mix!
1. Combine the coconut flour and protein powder.
2. Add the almond butter and milk. Mix gently until well combined.
3. Add the chocolate chips and a handful of sprinkles. Mix again until well combined. You may need to add more like to make the batter smoother.
4. Once everything is combined ( cookie dough texture) take small scoops of mixture and roll into balls. If you want more sprinkles, you can roll the dough in them before you freeze. Place on a lined cookie sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
5. Keep the bites in the fridge and enjoy!!